We're excited to present you with the latest release of Syntropy Stack. Our team has been tailoring the product to better align with upcoming features, and we hope these aesthetic and functional updates will also improve your Syntropy Stack experience today.
Every new release signifies a better, faster, and more convenient Syntropy Stack and prepares us for what is coming next. We continue priming Syntropy Stack for the SDN feature release by implementing even more usability and performance improvements. In this release we also significantly improved Agent Service stability and scalability and made other minor improvements and bug fixes.
As we progress our technology and grow the ecosystem, we listen closely to our community to integrate the tools and to build blocks that matter. If you have any feedback or ideas, let's talk on Discord.
Thanks to our developer community, we received valuable feedback, which enabled us to rework the Agent Service and improve its scalability and stability. As it is one of the critical technical components in the Syntropy collection of tools and libraries, we are now significantly more confident about its robustness in small or large-scale network deployments.
There are now a couple of new UI updates to improve the usability of Advanced Analytics when the Syntropy SDN is released.
- We implemented an active checkmark displaying which of the paths is being used at a specific time.
- We implemented SDN Route change annotations in the Analytics & Latency Graph.
- We improved the readability & bandwidth representation in the Analytics section.
Although these are minor updates, we will continue making similar improvements and optimizing the interface to achieve seamless user experience.
- Improved the readability & bandwidth representation in the Analytics section.
- Shortened the time required to declare an error in the connection.
- Implemented an empty state for the Network Graph.
- Minor visual improvements.
- Fixed endpoint filtering issues.
- Fixed analytics graphs appearing 'squeezed' on loading.
- Fixed the connection status direction showing incorrectly.
- It is no longer possible to create empty tags via Agent token creation section.
- Fixed missing platform agent logs in Platform UI.
- Fixed issues with agent token table sorting.
- Various minor bug fixes.
We want to remind you that the Syntropy Windows Application beta has just ended, and we made the first production release available to download.
There are no significant visual updates compared to the Beta, but what lies under the hood has been significantly reworked and updated. We took care of minor things, such as revamping our installer to be more up-to-date with the current Windows 11 developments. However, most of the updates are concerned with enhancing the core functionality. First, we deployed many bug fixes that became apparent throughout Beta releases and optimized the code back and forth. Most notably, the production version of Syntropy Windows Application is now primed to support Syntropy SDN Routing (not yet implemented into Syntropy Stack), which automatically deploys private alternative paths for your connection and effectively improves the connection performance.
Get started with Syntropy Stack with our three-minute quick start video, or follow the documentation for more details. Use Syntropy Stack to streamline your container and multi-cloud deployments and automate network orchestration.
Our community helps us identify the right problems to solve for our users. Join our community on Discord if you are an active user of one of our products or just getting started! We love to foster communication among developers. Also, don't hesitate to send us a message if you have feedback or need assistance. We're happy to help!
Updated 10 months ago