We're excited to present you with the latest release of Syntropy Stack. Our team has been tailoring the product to better align with upcoming features, and we hope these aesthetic and functional updates will also improve your Syntropy Stack experience today.
As we progress our technology and grow the ecosystem, we listen closely to our community to build tools that matter. If you have any feedback or ideas, let’s talk on Discord.
- Added more events to be tracked in the Audit log
- New implementation of a notification microservice
- Full coverage service coverage with health checks
- Rewritten the date selector for global improvements
- Migrated to TimescaleDB for more resilient Analytics
- Applied multiple visual improvements for the Dark theme
- Implemented multiple SDN Path calculation optimizations
- Added support to automatically select the platform theme based on the user system settings
- Fixed Audit log date ranges issue
- Audit log is now receiving live data
- Fixed too restrictive User search in the Audit log
- Fixed Audit log results refresh issue after the filters are closed
- Fixed service count numbers are stuck after services are disabled
- Access tokens do not require a description anymore
- Fixed active service reporting on the endpoint level
- Fixed IP address cropping in the tooltip
Get started with Syntropy Stack with our three-minute quick start video, or follow the documentation for more details. Use Syntropy Stack to streamline your container and multi-cloud deployments and automate network orchestration.
Our community helps us identify the right problems to solve for our users, whether you're an active user of one of our products or just getting started join our community on Discord! We love to foster communication among developers. Also, don't hesitate to send us a message if you have feedback or need assistance. We're happy to help!
Updated 15 days ago