We're excited to present you with the latest release of Syntropy Stack. Our team has been tailoring the product to better align with upcoming features, and we hope these aesthetic and functional updates will also improve your Syntropy Stack experience today.
We are releasing quite a few exciting improvements, including the brand new pagination for Endpoints, Connections and Audit tables (see the screenshot below). Above it, we’re introducing a bunch of fixes related to both - functional and visual aspects of the platform including duplicated services appearing after consecutive CONTAINER_INFO events or visual issues with the provider icons.
As we progress our technology and grow the ecosystem, we listen closely to our community to build tools that matter. If you have any feedback or ideas, let’s talk on Discord.
- Improved Workspace invitation delivery mechanism
- Significant improvements to Audit Log response speed
- Improvements to the reCAPTCHA mechanism
- Implemented endpoint tag length validation
- Improved pagination in Endpoints, Connections and Audit tables
- Fixed duplicated services appearing after consecutive CONTAINER_INFO events
- Fixed Access token deletion
- Fixed visual issues with provider icons
- Fixed improperly trimmed long workspace names
- Fixed Audit log pagination & filtering issues
- Got rid of duplicated scrollbars in both token description and rules table areas
- Fixed the visualization of locked endpoint fields
- Fixed overlapping data values in the latency charts
- Fixed broken user flow from the Thresholds page, resulting in 404
Get started with Syntropy Stack with our three-minute quick start video, or follow the documentation for more details. Use Syntropy Stack to streamline your container and multi-cloud deployments and automate network orchestration.
Our community helps us identify the right problems to solve for our users, whether you're an active user of one of our products or just getting started join our community on Discord! We love to foster communication among developers. Also, don't hesitate to send us a message if you have feedback or need assistance. We're happy to help!
Updated 3 months ago