We’re thrilled to present to you the latest release of Syntropy Stack. We are introducing the public API to enable you to work more efficiently and give you the programmatic access to manage your agents and connections between endpoints. You can learn about using it by reading our
API reference documentation.
As we progress our technology and grow the ecosystem, we listen closely to our community to build tools that matter. If you have any feedback or ideas, let’s talk on Discord.
- ability to use the public API to:
- get a list of Agents
- create, update and delete Agent
- get the list of Connections
- create P2P and mesh Connection
- update and delete the Connection
- authorise Agents
- grant access via tokens with specific permissions
- minor internal improvements
- Fixed ability to generate the VPN network config by the user
- Fixed the ability to activate the checkbox in the new account survey window
- Modal title fitting long words
Get started with Syntropy Stack with our three-minute quick start video, or follow the documentation for more details. Use Syntropy Stack to streamline your container and multi-cloud deployments and automate network orchestration.
Our community helps us identify the right problems to solve for our users, whether you're an active user of one of our products or just getting started join our community on Discord! We love to foster communication among developers. Also, don't hesitate to send us a message if you have feedback or need assistance. We're happy to help!
Updated 5 months ago