We're excited to present you with the latest release of Syntropy Stack. Our team has been working on many stability and performance improvements to improve your Syntropy Stack experience today.
As we progress our technology and grow the ecosystem, we listen closely to our community to build tools that matter. If you have any feedback or ideas, let’s talk on Discord.
- Analytics batch data write.
- Increased the active area of an annotation line.
- Implemented analytics data insertion to database queue.
- Implemented multiple health checks across the platform.
- Analytics annotations aggregation algorithm improvements.
- Fixed search by endpoint IP.
- Added validation for Threshold inputs.
- Fixed Connections table auto-updating.
- Fixed date picker issue after filter reset.
- Fixed agent token table "Notes" column.
- Fixed analytics to display data according to timezones.
- Added prevention while selecting a date in the future in the date picker.
- Fixed last date point being partially hidden in analytics latency and loss charts
- Other minor bug fixes & visual improvements.
Get started with Syntropy Stack with our three-minute quick start video, or follow the documentation for more details. Use Syntropy Stack to streamline your container and multi-cloud deployments and automate network orchestration.
Our community helps us identify the right problems to solve for our users, whether you're an active user of one of our products or just getting started join our community on Discord! We love to foster communication among developers. Also, don't hesitate to send us a message if you have feedback or need assistance. We're happy to help!
Updated about 1 year ago